Flexibility is the key in getting the most out of planning your special wedding event.
Let's talk about our pricing!
What we found that works the best is listening to your dream, and what services you want from our company. With our experience, a simple negotiated fee between our clients and ourselves is most successful.
Our best kept secret:
We have worked with several couples obtaining a savings between $1000 and $5000 for their wedding day.
We help meet budgets and you win by saving money and having a professionally planned and beautifully coordinated day!
Call us now at 724-986-1946!
Or use the contact page so we can email information at your request.
Take a look at the amount of work, time and money we will save you as detailed in our package specials below:
Belle of the Ball and Her True Love-
This package begins with up to 18 hours of service where we confirm your wedding services 2 weeks before, aer present at your rehearsal and your entire wedding day.
- Budget review
- Timeline for all scheduled events.
- Call on all RSVPs for best count to give your caterer.
- Ensure Church has all supplies for the ceremony.
- Provide the Wedding Wishes urgent/emergency kit.
- Organize rehearsal time and coordinate the bridal party’s tasks at hand.
- Provide a Your Wedding day Schedule
- Assist bridal party with their schedules on wedding day.
- Assist bridal party with any and all concerns regarding the rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
- Coordinate transportation arrangements for wedding party for wedding and reception
- Ensure all floral arrangements, flowers, corsages, boutonnières reach each person in a timely manner
- Check on the decor' and floral so they are in place on time for the rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
- Correctly place enhancements, Ie: chocolates, favors, gift envelope keeper, guest book and guest directions.
- Provide photographer and videographer must have photographs/shots discussed per bride and groom’s instructions.
- Ensure entertainment, announcements, and timeline of reception flow as bride and groom planned
- Check on arrival time of and cake set up.
- Ensuring hall is prepared for correct number of guests
- Limit and prevent unwanted “surprises” from vendors and check with vendors for the ordered goods and services for the event.
- Discussion and follow through with customs and traditions
- Provide rental items such as trellis, arbors, mirrors, votives, tealights, candle holders, vases, ring bearer pillows, flower girl baskets, champagne flutes, cake and knife set, card boxes and more.
- Decor enhancements, lighting of bridal party tables, cake and cookie tables, risers for displays, and linens.
Gift certificates are available for all of our services!
Some of Our Specialty Services:
Decor Rentals-candy buffet, appetizer buffets, centerpieces, lighted ceilings, uplighting, and much more
Lady in waiting
Morning of bagels and beverages
Clean up service, and more.
Call us for details!
OurPrince and Princess
Includes all of Belle of the Ball and Her True Love package and
* Coordinating and assistance with bridal shower
- Budget development and review, with assistance as needed
- Mailing of invitations, thank-you cards and save the dates
- Setting appointments at vendors which include such items as:
Taste tests, wine tasting, floral designs,
venue layout, attaining bridal party attire,
make-up artistry, one one with the bride for
attire, groom’s attire, music and
bakery visits, photgraphers,videographers,
favors, stationary (including save
the date, announcements,
invitations, thank-you notes)
- Up to 20 additional hours.
- Professional designed signage for guest parking, along with hotel guest bags.
- Video production CD of Bride and Groom for presentation at ceremony and/or reception-specifics and designs per bride and groom
Our rentals specialize your wedding!
A sample of our rentals:
-Tea light holders, round or square $.25
-Votives,square and round$.35
-Vases, all sizes small round,to 8”tall, $1.65
-12-16" tall $1.85
-2 1/2' feet tall, thin clear tall, thin black tall $2.75
-Mirrors, round//square $2.50
-Vases with option of fresh flowers start at $7
-Vases with option of silk flowers start at $7
-Twinkle light set up $16.50 per table-
BP, Cake, Gift-Back drop to Bridal Party table-White with lights,----- -Black with lighting-Sheer material over deep color with lighting from $75-$120
-Set up of place settings, silver ware, glassware, napkins, your choice of layout starts at $1.00 a person
His and Her Majesty
Services such as full make-up artistry, jewel selections, hotel guest packages including guest bags/services along with all items listed in the previous packages is our distinct pleasure to provide for a special couple.
Includes but not limited to Specialized Wedding Services:
- Monogrammed robes, towels, slippers, candle lit rooms, and romantic accents specified by the bride and groom.
- Butterfly or dove release (depending on time of year)
- Horse and buggy, Cinderella Carriage,alternate transportation
- Video production CD/DVD of Bride and Groom for presentation at ceremony and/or reception-specifics and designs per bride and groom
- Venue enhancements such as specialized lighting arrangements, ornate floral decoration, themed entertainment, and wall coverings.
- Honeymoon planning and suggested agenda/sightseeing for area of visit. (includes one or more items such as air fare, hotel, rental car if desired)
- This Top of the line package runs from $12,000 and up
- for your complete Royal Wedding Events and Honeymoon Excursion!
-Centerpieces, $20 a table to $250
-Decoration of church $50
We provide Pew bows, Unity candle set, memorial candle holder and flower holder, small table
-Drink Menu, Dinner menu, programs,
-Welcome guest signs, direction signs,black boards $25 a package and up depending on supplies used.
-Trellis decorated with lights and floral of your choice- 2 available
-Black Manzanite trees with crystals $17.50
Black Manzanite trees with crystals and your color of flowers $21.00
We welcome the opportunity to
provide you excellent service and peace of mind planning, with very happy dreams come true.